Facilities and amenities
- Local or public bus to town
- Express or private bus to town
- Paid wireless internet access
- ATMs accepting international cards
|Aeroflot||Air Canada||Air France|
|AirTran Airways||American Airlines||ANA|
|Delta Air Lines||jetBlue||KLM|
|Lufthansa||Northwest Airlines||Scandinavian Airlines|
|United||US Airways||Virgin America|
Fly for less - check for budget airline flights from Dulles International Airport.
The Washington Flyer shuttle service connects the airport with the West Falls Church station on the Orange line of the Washington DC Metro subway system. Shuttle buses depart every 20 minutes. One-way costs USD9; round-trip USD16.
DC Metrobus 5A travels between Dulles Airport, Rosslyn Metro station, and L'Enfant Plaza about once per hour, for USD3. Catch the bus from the marked curbside stop at ground level across the street from the terminal. For more information see the DC Metrobus web site.
Other nearby airports
Montgomery County Airport, Gaithersburg (GAI), 35km (22mi)
Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport, Washington (DCA), 38km (24mi)
Buzzards Point Seaplane Base, Washington (BZS), 39km (25mi)
College Park Airport, College Park (CGS), 46km (29mi)
Municipal Airport, Frederick (FDK), 53km (33mi)
How are people finding this page?
- round trip shuttle from dulles to college park
- exchanging dollar to euro in iad airport
- euro cost at dulles
- dulles airport euro exchange rate
- gsm dulles airport
- metrobus dc 5a rate
- euro exchange rate at dulles airport
- iad dulles gaithersburg bus
- dulles international airport metro station
Geez. Overcrowded and under served airport. Like many I was fooled thinking direct flight IAD-MCI Was faster. Mistake. Restaurant guide at entry is wrong. Restaurants changed at C12 and C19. Every restaurant full with line. Jam packed and hot terminal. The miles of walking and waiting easily add 30-60 min to departure. I fly all over the US and am having a hard time thinking of a worse airport. Bonus: UA delays flight 1 hour, then we sit down for dinner. The. They move the flight up 30 min with 15 min till takeoff notice. Only to have one hour ground stop while sitting on runway. Lovely day at IAD.
Dulles Airport is the sloooooowest airport for international travelers..... i am considering the extra hour drive to BWI may be faster.
1. the tram/bus is a complete waste of 30 minutes. drivers are slow; and there is only, ever one.
2. the tunnel should be available for international arrivals.... i can walk way faster than the time it takes the tram/bus
3. the passport check lines are delayed unnecessarily by attendents taking the next person in line, and putting them in another line at the customs desk.... why? just let people go from the main line to the next available agent.... it be much, much faster.
4. Finally there is a very obnoxious officer at the last of the lines @ Dulles; the one today who checks the entry cards. She unnecessarily had a line waiting the entire length of the baggage room (which is a very large room). She was arguing with travelers, and even made rude comments.... these officers need to have supervision, as they appear to be the most obstructive delay at the airport.
total time from plane to curb is more than an hour at Dulles..... compare that the Heathrow, which is less than 15 minutes.... and there is no reason Dulles couldn't be faster with better management.
Good luck, i hope this is taken sincerely.
USA travel facts
|Diplomacy||258 American embassies and consulates|
|Tourism||Free vacation activities in USA|
|Currency||US dollar ($ / USD)|
|Euro exchange rate||€1 = $1.44|
$1 = €0.70
|International dialing prefix||011|