Fly for less - check for budget airline flights from Thiruvananthapuram International Airport.
Other nearby airports
Tuticorin Airport, Tuticorin (TCR), 126km (79mi)
Kochi Airport, Kochi (COK), 195km (122mi)
Madurai Airport, Madurai (IXM), 198km (124mi)
Peelamedu Airport, Coimbatore (CJB), 284km (177mi)
Calicut International Airport, Kozhikode (CCJ), 314km (196mi)
Or, view all airports in India.
How are people finding this page?
- trivandrum international airport trv
- good exchange rate money trivandrum
- exchange rate at trivandrum
- trivandrum airport authority
- thiruvanantha puram international airport
- euro exchange rate in rupees trivandrum
- trivandrum international airport authority contact
- trivandrum airport authority india
- thiruvanathapuram airport
- airport authority trv
I am an NRI working in Riyadh from 12 years. I would like to reveal our sorrow regarding the flight companies doing to the NRI like us now. Comparing to Cochin
• The flight ticket rate right now from Riyadh to Trivandrum sector is very high
• We doesn’t have direct flight available now. Before we had Air India and later on Covid-19 Pandemic time we had Air India Express. Now even that flight not available. Same time Kochi have 2 Direct flights ( Saudi Airlines and Air India Express)
• Riyadh Trivandrum sector most of the flights with affordable travel duration in transit and price are giving maximum of 30 kg Travel luggage allowance. While Kochi have more Luggage allowance through Saudi Airlines(46 kg)
I am only pointing the basic , as NRI like us are facing issue and we request the authority to take necessary action.
Me after 12 years, this time on my Vacation I travelled through Kochi due to the above issues . Now lot of my friend are anxious, as they are planning to leave for their Annual vacation on coming Christmas and New Year time.
FYI Sir , I am not representative of any Organization or Party .
i recently traveled to Trivandrum arriving and departing from the new Trivandrum airport . Firstly , well done to the Kerala government for this new spacious airport , but there are many issues you need to address, as appended .
1. the staff need more training . Just wishing and greeting people isnt enough . They need adequate knowledge of the facility to be able to attend to questions from users .
It will be good to consider "Guest Relations Officers" stationed in the terminal to provide assistance and help to travelers .
2. The terminal needs improved signages .
3. The air-conditioning can be better .
4. Just 10 feet after the immigration officer clears you , you have stationed another personnel to check your passport ...Why ??
5. The terminal is full of mosquitoes . Why is this so ? Something needs to be done .
6. Improve the provision of eating outlets . There are many choices you can have , which can also increase airport revenue .
7. Use the vast space to allow exhibitors to showcase thier products ...again addn revenue to the airport .
8. Increase outlets for duty free ...addn revenue
9. You can even add a stage for musicians to entertain the crowd.
hope my commments will be received in good spirits and you make many positive changes .
Felix Fernandez / Frequent Traveler.
Dear Airport Authority,
I came for vaction last year and heared that the new terminal will be opening shortly and I was really glad to here that ....but unti now nothing happened and still you are thinking about opening it or not ..its really disappointing that nothing happened...stll thinkin about it...Now i am planning to come for vaction...stilllllll.....OH GOD...let us hope for the best next time.....
India travel facts
|Diplomacy||205 Indian embassies and consulates|
|Currency||Indian rupee (Rs. / INR)|
|Euro exchange rate||€1 = Rs.65.57|
Rs.1 = €0.02
|US dollar exchange rate||US$1 = Rs.45.62|
Rs.1 = US$0.02
|International dialing prefix||00|